The Yin Yang Yacht is a Formosa 46’’ long keel ketch made in Asia in 1982. She is made of fiberglass and finished with teak wood, she weighs 17 tones and can be named a blue water yacht designed for long distance cruising. That gives her an extra safety enhancement on top of her full compliance with National Safety Rules for her category as a commercial pleasure yacht officially licensed by Hellenic Merchant Bureau.
She offers ample sun space on her decks for enjoying safe albeit pleasant sailing hours in comfort and a luxury varnish classic interior that will take you in another reality while sailing with her. Her sea keeping and sailing performance is one of a kind acting as a promoter to the ones familiarizing themselves with sea and sailing while exploring the magnificent coastlines of Cycladic Islands.
She is owned and commanded by Capt. Nikos Chalaris, a professional Master Mariner that after spending 27 years around the seas -the last 14 as Captain in passenger ships of all types- has decided to return to his motherland and launch the Yin Yang Concept. His background along with his pleasant character and his passion for perfection in hospitality business is the guarantee for an unforgettable safe sea experience worth every moment.
Yin Yang Yacht Technical Characteristics are:
- Length Over All : 14m
- Breath : 3.65m
- Draught : 2.05m
- Displacement : 17 tones Long Keel
- Nav Equipment: VHF / Navtex / Radar / Epirb / Autoilot
- Sailing Rigging : Ketch – Genoa and Storm Jib, Stay Sail, Mizzen, Genaker.
- Anchors: 2 CQR 1 Danforth
- Tender Boat: 1 Highfield 4 persons / Outboard Engine 4hp
- Engine : Perkins 50hp
- Safety Equipment: 1 Life Raft, 1 Floating Device, Personal Life jackets for adults and kids
- Fuel Capacity: 300lts Diesel Oil
- Fresh Water : 240 liters
- Beds: 6 – 2 double beds, 2 single Banks
- Toilet Heads: 2
- Shower: 1+1 Dech shower head
- Galley and Refrigerator
- Snorkeling equipment